BILLET CASTING IN UNLIMITED SIZE AND ALLOY COMBINATIONS
Wagstaff Billet Casting Systems
Wagstaff Billet Casting Systems are the foundation of high-quality billet production. The options are virtually endless, with diameters available from 110 to 1223 mm, and strand counts from 1 to 160 billets per drop. Hundreds of alloy compositions have been proven on Wagstaff casting systems, and the limits are continually stretched with new common and aerospace alloy development taking place in Wagstaff’s production-scale R&D casthouse laboratory.
WAGSTAFF BILLET MOLDS: TAILORED TO SUIT YOUR PRODUCTION GOALS:
Please wait while we gather your results.
AirSlip Billet Casting
The Wagstaff? AirSlip? Air Casting Technology produces the highest quality billets, known for their smooth surface finish, small shell zone, and uniform-grain structure?— the world standard? for billet quality.
NuMax Billet Casting
The Wagstaff? NuMax? Billet Mold technology?is second in product quality?only to the AirSlip? Air Casting Technology.The key advantage to NuMax technology is that it offers significantly improved productivity to the billet producer while reducing maintenance time and costs.
ARC Large Diameter Billet Casting
Wagstaff? ARC? Technology utilizes a combination of refined casting recipes, an advanced mold design, and features developed distinctly for aerospace and common alloy aluminum billet casting in large diameters greater than 520mm.
Why Choose Wagstaff?
- More than 70 years of successful service to aluminum producers
- Decades of industry-leading research and development
- Industry standard – “Wagstaff Billets” are requested by extruders around the world
- More than 1,100 systems sold and commissioned worldwide
- Seamless integration with Wagstaff ShurCast Casting Machines and AutoCast Casting Control Systems
- World-class and worldwide after-sales service and support
Related Products & Services
You may also be interested in ...